Saturday, July 4, 2009

How Slack Am I??? :)

Ok, i have been really slack!! Here are all my layouts from June!! Please be patient, this may take a while!! :)

This was a class that i took at Bon's Scraps, taught by Charm Koch. I really like how this one turned out.

The next one is the June colour challenge at Scrapbooking Divas. Just a quick simple one to get the mojo flowing.

These next ones were the June Monthly challenges at Scrapbooking Top 50.

Challenge 1: Take and Bake - had to use 2 pics, 5 flowers, 8 brads, colour green and have the word 'new' somewhere on the page.

Challenge 2: Sketch - my take on the sketch

Challenge 3: Ad Challenge - had to use some type of ad in the challenge and draw inspiration from it. I used the info from the Halls Gap Tourist Info Guide!! :)


Challenge 4: lyrics Challenge - had to use some of the words from 'Confessions of a teenage drama queen'.


Challenge 5: Mystery Lift - given instructions to scrap lift a layout without seeing the original


Challenge 6: Mix to the Max - Used our date of birth to gather the instructions. I had to have title running vertical, flowered patterned paper, use paint and ink, and the layout had to be of my favourite painting!! :)


This post is really long, so i will start again with my layouts for the Scrapbooking Top 50 June Cyber Crop!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! :)