Sunday, July 12, 2009

I have been busy ...

Scrapping for others!!

I help a friend make some invites for her 2 dd's birthdays which are coming up very soon. We used my cuttlebug for both and they both looked fantastic. My friend took one lot home to finish off, and i made these ones for her eldest DD. I made them tuesday and her party is today and birthday tomorrow, so a bit late notice, but it doesn't matter. We had no idea what to do with these ones, we just knew they had to be red as that is her favourite colour (DD's), so i started playing and this is what i ended up with.

I also had a friend have a little bub on Wednesday, so i pulled out a OTP album i had sitting around, and thru this together so i could go visit her!! I didn't have much time, and the album wasn't much bigger than 4x6, so i decorated the front, and then just covered the other pages in patterened paper and doodled a border around the edges. When i gave it to my friend, she was so happy and commented that she hoped i had made something for her!! So that made my day!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, you have been a busy little bee haven't you? The invites look sensational - glad the 'Bug is getting well used! (I sooo want one too!) And that brag book is divine!!! Isn't it wonderful when you put time and effort into a gift for someone and they just love it? Makes it all worth while!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments! :)