Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Top 50 Xmas in July Cyber Crop

I am really really bad at updating my blog, so i am going to show all of my layouts and cards that i made for the Xmas in July cc here together, then i can try and get up to date with the August layouts!! :) Sorry!!
Challenge 1: Blind scrapped xmas card. (Sorry if i have already shown this!)
Challenge 2: We had criterias. I had to use a mask at least twice, use something see-thru, and have a layering effect with ribbon and flowers. I think thats all!! :)

Challenge 3: Had to use the word 'Giving'
Challenge 4: Was a scraplift of a layout by Ngaire Bartlam. I used the July kit for this one.

Challenge 5: Was to use a funny photo
Challenge 6: Was all about the edges.
Challenge 7: Was to make an OTP card box in xmas colours. I made ine look like a mail box (if you can't tell!!) :)
We the had a mystery challenge, where we had to use a photo that we had uploaded in a photo challenge.
And finally i took part in the Christmas Celebration Challenge. My criteria was to use 'Happiness Is' in my title, use 2009, have hand made flowers (cut with the cuttlebug) and swirl, and i think the last criteria was to have two pics!!
That was a whole lot of scrapping for July, but that wasn't all i did!! :) I will start a new post with the rest!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! :)