Sunday, March 7, 2010

More Feb Layouts!

I finished a few more layouts at the end of feb, so here they are:

Sue's Top 50 monthly challenge was to use hand cutting, hand stitching and pearls.


Kathie's Top 50 monthly challenge was to use distressing, ink, an altered photo and flowers.

I also completed Julie's surprise challenge at Top 50.  Julie was our Guest DT in Feb, and set a blind scrap for everybody.  Here is my take on Julie's instructions:

I also squeezed in a few challenges from other sites.

I had a go at another challenge from Aussie Girls Gone Scrapping.  It was the jan cirlces challenge (time was extended to the end of Feb) where i had to use at least 3 circles, stars, and my own hand writing!!  I am so stoked as i actually won a Scrapwares Chipboard pack for this layout!! :)


I completed this layout for the Out of the Hat February challenge.  This layout had to include a butterfly, buttons and bows, and a four word title.  I also won a voucher to D'lish Scraps for this layout! :)


I completed this layout for the sketch challenge at Scrapbook From Scratch.  I love how this one turned out.  Slightly different to the sketch, but my layouts have a habit of straying from the original!! :)


And finally i completed this layout for the sketch challenge at Bliss!  Love how this one looks too!! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for your lovely comments! :)