Thursday, July 8, 2010

What are you doing next week??

I know what i will be doing!! lol!!  I will be scrapping my butt off for....


I can't wait!!  I always get so excited at cyber crop time!  Opening night (Monday 12th at 8pm SA) is so much fun!  We play bingo in the chatroom (you need to pick your words prior and log into the chat room to chat) and scattegories, and announce our mini challenge!!  Not sure what that will be yet, lol, but it is sure to be awesome!! :)  I hope you will join us for all the fun!!  Become a Top50 member and participate in the crop and along with being eligable for all the awesome prizes we have on offer, you will also be in the running to win a random RAK from me!!  All you need to do is leave me a comment here saying you are joining in the fun, and sign up in the forum to let us know you will be playing, then join in all the fun and challenges for the week!! :) Make sure you don't miss out on the free class by Charmane Koch either, as it is sure to please!!  Her stuff is always AMAZING, so i can't wait to see what she has come up with for us!! :)

Hope to see you all there!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! :)