Sunday, September 26, 2010

SBT50 Monthlies

I have also had time to complete some of the Top50 monthly challenges too!! Yippee!! :)  Considering what has been going on, i have managed quite a bit for the month, even with limited supplies as a lot of my stuff got packed! :)

So first up i have my example layout for my challenge this month (there is still time to give it a go too! :) ).  My challenge this month is a minimalitst/white space style layout, including 2 photos the same, stamping and buttons!!


This next one is for Sue's scraplift challenge.  We had to lift a layout by Treens, and include Kraft cardstock, smeared paint and a quote.  I flipped Treens layout and used it like a sketch.  I chose to keep the layout fairly simple cos the more i added, it just didn't look right, and i liked it plain! :)


This last one is for the dare challenge.  The criteria was to use a purple and green colour theme, black and white photo, leaves and dry embossing!  Love how this one came together! :)


A close up of the embossing!  I embossed foam thickers for the title! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! :)