Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nov monthlies!!

I have nearly finished all the monthly chs at Top 50 too!!  I just have the ‘We dare you’ ch to finish off before the deadline at midnight tonight!!

Challenge 1, by Anthea, was to use stamping as the main feature to the layout, and also to include the word ‘love’!  This is what i came up with..I have used a handmade chippie button as well as some of Becci’s gorgeous crochet flowers! Smile

birthday sparkles

And a close up. I have stamped with white ink, then two shades of pink….

birthday sparkles2

Challenge 2 was Sue’s Inspiration ch! We had to create a layout inspired by this cool cake pic..

cake7910

and it also needed layering, so this is what i did..

weeee

(This looks much brighter IRL)

Challenge 3 was mine, but i think i forgot to put it here earlier in the month! lol!  My ch was to scraplift this gorgeous layout by Marelize!

family11

They also needed to include at least 3 elements from the above layout.  Here is my lift..

just 2 darn cute

Thanks for looking! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! :)