Saturday, October 26, 2013

Monopoly catch up…

I am playing along with the Monopoly challenges for fun. They are fun challenges and i have been enjoying playing along with everybody else (not that i can win the prizes! Sad smile )

First challenge was the ‘GO’ challenge, to get you on the board. We had to use the word ‘GO’ in the title and add a ‘game’ item. I have used a ticket..
Gorgeous Girl

Week 1 was trends week! I landed on Washi Rd and had to use Washi tape, arrows, and stars..
Check it out

Week 2 was a styles challenge. I scored Retro Road so had to include Polka dots/checks or large flowers, polaroid photo and doilies..
Gorgeous

Week 3 was colour week! I landed on Mono Medium - Monochrome colours and tags…
book week

I am up to date with the challenges. Week 4 is technique week. These challenges were revealed today. I have Background Boulevard where i need to create a background that really stands out! Wish me luck! Smile

There is still plenty of time and prizes to be won, if you want to join in too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! :)